Breakfast With Santa Fundraiser Planned

Fundraising Event in Phelps Brings Santa to Town

The Breakfast with Santa/Warm the Children Fund fundraiser will be hosted at the Phelps School, lower commons, 4451 Old School Rd., Phelps, WI 54554, by Colin Crawford’s Guide Service and Phelps Outdoors, LLC. The event is in partnership with the grateful assistance of the Phelps School Student Council members, who receive 10% of the proceeds as their own fundraiser while the remaining 90% is donated to Warm the Children Fund.

There is a colorful and cheery woodland backdrop for photo opportunities. Please bring your own camera or we can take pictures and email.  These photos are a great family event.  We request a photo donation to go towards The Warm the Children Fund.  The breakfast tickets are for a pancake, scrambled egg or a combo meal.  All meals include sausage links and milk/coffee.  Tickets range from $5-$10.  Advance tickets will be available at the Phelps School office, Phelps Chamber of Commerce, Phelps Convenience Center, Great Escape, Northern Exposure, Sand Lake Pub, Dublin’s Bar and Grill, and Village Barber, as well as from Phelps Student Council members.

Both the young and the young at heart are welcome and encouraged to attend the breakfast.  Home-made baked goodies are donated and are available at the breakfast as well.  Additionally, items are collected for the Headwaters Food Pantry.  To encourage the non-perishable food item donations, Phelps Outdoors and Colin Crawford’s Guide Service donate a stocking with several Christmas themed items plus a surprise item.  Everyone who brings food donations receives a free raffle entry for every item into the stocking drawing.  Tickets are also available for the stocking by purchase without a food pantry donation.  There are also free “Reindeer Games”, including Pin the Nose on Rudolph, coloring sheets and Letters to Santa.

The Warm the Children Fund is a Vilas County News Review children’s winter clothing program.  Mark your calendars now for December 1, 2018, 8—11 am, so you don’t miss out on this fundraiser that aids in helping local children stay warm, all while enjoying a breakfast with Santa.

Happy Holidays to All!

Visitor Guide