Phelps Chamber of Commerce
We warmly invite all individuals, businesses, and organizations to be a part of the Phelps Chamber of Commerce. Membership provides us the opportunity to assist you in sustaining and growing your business. We want to engage, connect, and collaborate with you in new and creative ways. There are several levels of membership from which you can choose from.
Explore our membership levels below or contact us at 715-545-3800 to discover your Chamber. All email inquiries can be sent to our Director at Chamber-Office@PhelpsWI.us.
Get Your Name in Print
Reach residents and visitors to Phelps with a listing in our full color Visitors Guide. Over 7,500 printed annually. This magazine-sized publication is distributed nationally and locally.
Increased Online Presence
Showcase your business online with your own Phelps Chamber webpage along with links back to your own site. This year, our online business directory will receive over 26,000 visitors.
List Your Events
Hosting a fishing tourney? Showing the big game? Whatever your occasion, make sure to list it on our website to reach thousands of people. This information will also be shared on Chamber social media!
Interested in becoming an event sponsor? We offer many opportunities to position your business and your brand in front of more than 8,000 attendees at Chamber-sponsored events throughout the year.
The local Chambers hold educational networking events so members can meet, exchange ideas, develop business relationships and increase their professional network.
The Chamber receives phone calls and emails from potential customers looking for businesses that can help them with specific goods or services. Let us refer the people who are ready to buy to your business.
Friend of the Chamber
Membership Fee of $25
- Any individual, family or nonprofit organizations that support the Chamber can become a Friend of the Chamber.
- This level of membership does not include the benefits of a Business Membership or the right to vote.
- Friend of the Chamber dues are not available to businesses.
- Chamber Membership discounts do not apply to Friends of the Chamber.
Standard Business Membership
Membership Fee of $125
A Standard Business Membership includes:
- a listing on the Chamber website
- the ability to advertise in Chamber publications (additional cost may be incurred)
- opportunity to display marketing materials in the Chamber information area
- the right to vote and participate in all Chamber activities
Enhanced Business Membership
Membership Fee of $200
An Enhanced Business Membership includes all the benefits of a Standard Business Membership (above) AND it also includes the following:
- Your business or organization will be highlighted and listed on the website in front of the Standard Business Membership listings.
- You will have the option of purchasing dedicated pages on the Chamber website. (See below for more details.)
- Your business or organization will be featured on the Chamber Facebook Business page and your Facebook posts will also be shared on the Chamber Facebook page. The maximum number of posts is 2 times per month and depends on your participation.
- Your business or organization will also be included in other internet marketing campaigns.
Enhanced Business Membership Details
With the Enhanced Business Membership, you will have the option to become a Silver or Gold Chamber Member by adding an Upgrade Package. You can purchase one dedicated web page or several web pages on the Chamber website. This upgrade will provide you with a mini mobile website, dedicated entirely to featuring your business.
Initial Set-up Cost for Web Pages
Simply click on the images or links below to download the Silver and Gold Membership forms.
Become a Silver Chamber Member
Silver Membership Upgrade
$150 – 1 web page
Become a Gold Chamber Member
Gold Membership Upgrade
$250 – up to 3 web pages
Annual Web Maintenance Fee
After the first year, there will be an annual maintenance fee of $50 to maintain your web pages on the Chamber website.
Marketing Benefits for Your Business or Organization
- The dedicated pages are mobile ready, which allows mobile devices to see your site in an optimized format. A mobile-ready site allows your site to be found on Google searches from mobile devices (which will be a requirement in the near future).
- Your dedicated pages are on a website that is highly optimized for Google searches which is a real benefit, driving business to all your internet sites.
- You can use the website address of the dedicated pages as your website and print it on marketing material.
- Your dedicated pages will point to your existing website or other internet sites which helps for visibility and in Google searches.
There are also several ways that you can receive membership discounts:
New Membership Discount:
A new member to the Phelps Chamber of Commerce will receive $50 off the first year of membership.
A new member is defined as any business or organization that has not been a Chamber member for three years or more.
Recruit New Members:
If a Chamber member brings in a new member, the existing member will receive a $25 credit towards the following year’s membership dues.
Chamber members are encouraged to volunteer to help with a chamber event. For every 2 hours of time donated, the Chamber member may deduct $20 off the membership dues for the following year. The maximum credit accumulated for each Chamber member is $50 annually. The event organizer will direct the volunteers.
Note: There is a limit of no more than 50% off of membership dues.